This mango coconut cream pudding is perfect for a light, fruity dessert for summer. This pudding is served best chilled and topped with fresh fruit of your choice. Enjoy!
- 2 Large Mangoes
- 1 Can of Coconut Cream
- 3 T Honey or Agave Nectar
- 3 T Fresh Orange Juice
- Cut the mango into cubes. Put the chopped mango and orange juice into a high speed blender and blend until liquified.
- Add the coconut cream and honey to the blender and blend on the lowest setting until completely blended.
- Transfer the pudding to a large glass container. Refrigerate for at least 5 hours before serving so that the pudding can thicken.
- To serve, spoon the pudding into small bowls. Top with fresh fruit or shredded coconut.
Benefits of this recipe:
-Mango lowers cholesterol, clears the skin, helps eye health, alkalizes the whole body, helps with diabetes, boosts immune system and improves digestion.
One thought on “Mango Coconut Cream Pudding”
Yummy, perfect for a hot summer’s day!